Thursday, October 7, 2010

My questions

1.       Where are you from?
2.        Can you tell me something about homeland and your family background?
3.       What type of family do they have in your country?
4.       What type is your family is it joint or something else?
5.       Can you tell me about parents and children relationship in your country?
6.       Is your country is diverse country with different casts and religion?
7.       What is your country famous for?
8.       Can you please tell me something about your culture related to marriage?
9.       How does new couple meet each other?
10.   How is your daily lifestyle back to your country?
11.   Is your country is male dominant or female dominant and how?
12.   Can you tell me something about your country’s political situation?
13.   What do people work as their occupation?




No comments:

Post a Comment